My daughter-in-love is always telling me that I should write about all the things that seem to "happen" to me...........it's the kind of things that you need to know how to laugh at yourself, if you know what I mean. AND, I do have ALOT of stories to share that have left me wondering........what in the world????? I must have been born this way because it happens a lot!
A few days ago after washing my hair I always comb through it and let it mostly air dry. In Arizona that doesn't usually take too long. I was running my fingers through my mostly dry hair and it felt waxy just on my right back side. It was as if I hadn't rinsed out my conditioner good enough. I didn't have time to wash it again so I left it that way until I could wash it again which was today. This time I rinsed it beyond good just to make sure I got my conditioner out. I combed through it again and went to bed.
This morning I wake up and to my surprise it feels waxy on my back right side again! I'm thinking, ok now, either my head is leaking something out of that side (hopefully not my brains!), or my shampoo and conditioner have gone bad. What I couldn't figure out is why just on that particular side?
I am not going to go on for a few days with my hair like that so I wash it in the kitchen sink BUT I use Jerry's shampoo this time. I decide I might as well clean my brushes and combs because the gunk is probably on them too. As I am wiping them down to my surprise on my big toothed comb that I always use on my hair starting with the right side there is a piece of red lipstick attached to that comb. You know, that color matched the color of that comb pretty good! The light bulb came on and my mystery was solved!
Have a blessed day everyone!!!!
Haha! I love this story Deb! My friend Julie said I should come read your beautiful blog and then I saw that you came to mine, so here I am. and this post is so funny it made me chuckle here in my living room today. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteNow I am going to wander around here a bit more my new friend!
Susie
Hi Susie,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping in today for a visit!! I'm so glad you enjoyed my story.......this is a mild one considering all the things that seem to "happen" to me! LOL!!!!
I stopped by your blog site last night and left a message. LOL!!! I can tell I'm really going to enjoy stopping by for frequent visits!!! Grin!
I hope you enjoyed my blog and will come by again.......
Blessings, Deb
ReplyDeleteLive 173 視訊聊天
173 Live 視訊-免費聊天室
Live 173免費視訊-聊天交友
Live173視訊影音Live秀
金瓶梅視訊聊天室
0401影音視訊聊天室
UT美女視訊聊天室
momo520影音視訊美女主播聊天室
視訊聊天,影音視訊聊天室,視訊交友
UT台灣辣妹視訊聊天室