Hey Everyone,
I thought I would share with you all that I received from a weekend with Joyce Meyer. It was incredible to sit in the presence of so many Women (and Men), look at their faces and watch the transformation. What a beautiful sight!!! First Assembly in Phoenix was completely packed and there were even people in some overflow buildings filled to capacity, and sadly some people had to be turned away. We prayed that they would be able to attend Saturday's program.
My notes:
We have the freedom to be who we are. John 10:10 The thief comes to steal, kill and destroy.......Jesus came so we can have a life of overflow!!!! We do not get things wishing for them. We need to be pro-active and intentionally make a decision to go out and get what God has for you to get! Just do something.........
We need to decide to lighten up. The joy of the Lord is my strength! We let fear rule and control us. I have to decide, just as you do, to go out there and enjoy my life! Focus on what good is going on. Have fun doing what you're doing. Quit having a war with yourself. God has anointed us to enjoy our lives.
The word I had gotten from God awhile back was........just start! That simple, keep starting.......do not give up. I am not alone.......you are not alone.......you can do whatever you set your mind like flint to!!! You have the power to overcome!!! Get your armor on (Ephesians 6) and take it to God!!!
Did you know that life and death is in the tongue? Words are powerful. The Spirit of Offense is an evil spirit. Like a hang nail in our Spirit. It irritates us and doesn't go away easily. It keeps offending and can make us grumpy. What do we do? We pass it on and on spreading the disease of Offense.
When I am offended I don't make spiritual progress. Christians should not be easily offended. Where there is strife there is a spiritual evil. How can I draw close to God when I am like this? Can I be a living example of Jesus Christ like this? Remember, I might be the only Bible many people see.
Am I offending myself? Maybe I don't have peace or joy about some things in my life. Do I need to forgive? The Word of God brings healing. Where there is forgiveness there is no condemnation. We need to do a conscience check. The more we ignore our conscience the better we get at ignoring it. Need to listen to it and honor it!
Sin is not my master.......unless I give it the right. The devil only has authority that I give to him. I need to ask God each day before leaving the house for strength. Ephesians 3:16. We need to know what we're not without God. We then have to exercise our authority. Get a lot mad at sin!!! Sin will not rule me!!!
We are not here to make you happy but to speak truth. Get determined to have what God wants me to have. Set your mind and keep it set! I will not let this "thing" control me! Things keeping me offended need to be violently thrown out! Mathew 11:12.
Hey Everyone,
I hope you have enjoyed some of the notes I took at the Joyce Meyer Conference I attended on Friday and Saturday and I hope you are blessed through the sharing. I pray that something spoke to your spirit here and that it will encourage you to go out and do something.....
Walking by Faith,
Deb
PS: More Conference notes to come..... :)
Thanks for sharing, Deb. It's been a long time since I read anything by Joyce Meyers. Glad to know she's still out there sharing.
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know anything about her until I moved here and have since enjoyed her so much. This was my first conference with her though.
DeleteThanks for commenting!!!!